||26.0 City / 38.0 Hwy
2LT PACKAGE * CRUZE * GAS SAVER * BLACK/BLACK * NAVIGATION * PARKING SENSORS * SUNRROF * LEATHER * HEATED SEATS * BLUETOOTH * PIONEER PREMIUM SOUND * KEYLESS ENTRY * KEYLESS START * FOG LIGHTS * 8 SRVICE HISTORY RECORDS AND 30 DETAILED RECORDS PER CARFAX REPORT * CLEAN CARFAX * CLEAN TITLE * EXTRA CLEAN !!! MUST SEE ...
Ice cold A/C.
Looks & runs great.
Perfect first car.
Runs & drives great.
Very clean interior.
- Engine, ECOTEC Turbo 1.4L Variable Valve Timing DOHC 4-cylinder sequential MFI, Turbo with water cooled bearings (138 hp [102.9 kW] @ 4900 rpm, 148 lb-ft of torque [199.8 N-m] @ 1850 rpm)
- Axle, 3.83 final drive ratio
- Front wheel drive
- Battery, 438 cold-cranking amps
- Alternator, 120 amps
- Suspension, front independent McPherson strut, aluminum control arms with hydraulic bushings, 25mm hollow stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear, compound crank with Z-link for enhanced rear stability
- Suspension, Sport Tuned
- Steering, power, electric, rack-mounted
- Brakes, 4-wheel disc
- Tire, compact spare and spare wheel, includes jack and lug nut wrench
- Headlamps, halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and delay feature
- Lamp, LED center high-mounted stop/brake (CHMSL)
- Mirrors, outside, power-adjustable, manual-folding (Mirror caps are body-color.)
- Glass, solar absorbing, tinted
- Wipers, front intermittent, variable
- Enhanced Acoustic Package
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface)
- Seats, heated driver and front passenger with 3 warmth settings
- Seat adjuster, driver 6-way power with manual recliner
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 6-way manual
- Seat, rear 60/40 split-folding with adjustable head restraints on outboard positions
- Armrest, rear center, articulating, with dual cup holders
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped 3-spoke with polar silver accent
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Oil life monitoring system
- Center stack, integrated with ambient LED back lighting
- Windows, power with Express-Down on all and driver Express Up
- Key, primary foldable, additional foldable
- Cruise control
- Air conditioning, single-zone electronic includes air filter
- Rear air ducts, floor mounted
- Defogger, rear-window, electric
- Glovebox, auxiliary, center dash (Deleted when (UQA) Pioneer premium audio system is ordered.)
- Cup holders 2 in front center console, 2 in rear seat armrest and 1 bottle holder in each front door panel
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Visors, driver and front passenger vanity mirrors
- Assist handles, driver, front passenger and rear outboard
- Lighting, interior dome with theater dimming, dual map lights, illuminated trunk area
- Shift knob, leather-wrapped
- Convenience hooks, rear
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags, frontal driver and frontal front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Head Curtain Side Air Bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. A note about child safety: Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child's age and size. Even with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner's Handbook for more information.)
- Air bags, knee, driver and front passenger (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child's age and size, even with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual for more safety information.)
- Safety belts, 3-point, all seating positions, front height adjustable
- Safety belt pretensioners, driver and front passenger, dual
- Door locks, rear child security, power
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Trunk emergency release handle
We take pride in offering for sale quality pre-owned vehicles at some of the most competitive prices.
We personally hand pick our inventory after running a history report and doing our homework to ensure their quality and safety. A professional inspection by a certified third party is encouraged and recommended.
There are also inspection companies that will come to the dealership on your behalf and put the vehicle through a rigorous inspection process or you may select an inspection at a mechanic or franchise dealership of your choice anywhere within a 15 mile radius of our dealership and we will gladly deliver the vehicle there for inspection.
Most of our vehicles qualify for a 3 months / 3,000 miles limited powertrain warranty or extended bumper to bumper warranties up to 5 years. Please inquire about the prices with one of our sales consultants.