||17.0 City / 24.0 Hwy
LOW MILEAGE * LTZ PACKAGE * NAVIGATION * DVD SYSTEM * BACKUP CAMERA * PARKING SENSORS * LEATHER * HEATED COOLED SEATS * THIRD ROW SEAT * QUAD 4 BUCKET SEATS * BLUETOOTH * BOSE PREMIUM SOUND * 18 SERVICE HISTORY RECORDS PER CARFAX REPORT * POWER TAIL GATE * SIDE MIRROR SIGNALS * FOG LIGHTS * ROOF RACK * REAR SPOILER * CLEAN CARFAX * CLEAN TITLE * EXTRA CLEAN !!! MUST SEE ...
Ice cold A/C.
Looks & runs great.
Perfect first car.
Runs & drives great.
Very clean interior.
- Engine, 3.6L SIDI V6 (281 hp [210 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 266 lb-ft of torque @ 3400 rpm [359.1 N-m]) ((288 hp [214.7 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 270 lb-ft of torque @ 3400 rpm [364.5 N-m] with dual exhaust).)
- Axle, 3.16 ratio
- Front wheel drive
- Battery, high capacity 660 cold-cranking amps
- GVWR, 6411 lbs. (2908 kg) (CR14526 FWD models only.)
- Suspension, Ride and Handling
- Steering, power, variable effort
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Exhaust, dual with bright tips
- Wheels, 4-20" x 7.5" (50.8 cm x 19.1 cm) aluminum
- Tires, P255/55R20 H-rated, blackwall
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) compact steel spare wheel and tire
- Roof rail moldings
- Spoiler, rear
- Moldings, body-color with chrome accent bodyside
- Headlamps, dual cavity, halogen
- Headlamp control, automatic on and off
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver and front passenger side glass)
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding body-color with integrated turn signal indicators and (DTM) integral spotter mirror
- Mirrors, integral spotter for blind-zone
- Wipers, front intermittent with washers
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Door handles, chrome
- Liftgate, rear power
- Insulation, acoustical package
- Seat, 4-way power passenger with power recline and lumbar control
- Seats, front, heated and cooled driver and passenger
- Console, front center with 2 cup holders covered storage bin and sliding armrest with storage
- Floormats, color-keyed carpeted front, second and third row, removable
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Instrumentation, enhanced Driver Information Center with personalization features, speedometer, tachometer, outside temperature display, low oil, fuel and coolant indicators, odometer, trip odometer and trip computer with digital compass (When (PCJ) Navigation System with USB Port or (PDB) Navigation and Rear Entertainment System with USB Port is ordered compass is integrated into the navigation screen.)
- Windows, power with driver Express-Up and -Down and passenger Express- Down
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic
- Visors, driver and front passenger padded with cloth trim, color-keyed and illuminated vanity mirrors
- Lighting, interior with theater dimming, cargo compartment, reading lights for front seats, second row reading lamps integrated into dome light, door-and tailgate-activated switches and illuminated entry and exit feature
- Trim, interior patterned center stack
- Cargo storage, tray under rear floor
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags, frontal and side-impact for driver and front passenger and head curtain side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, front passenger air bag suppression (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Door locks, rear child security
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (Does not monitor spare)
- Horn, dual-note
We take pride in offering for sale quality pre-owned vehicles at some of the most competitive prices.
We personally hand pick our inventory after running a history report and doing our homework to ensure their quality and safety. A professional inspection by a certified third party is encouraged and recommended.
There are also inspection companies that will come to the dealership on your behalf and put the vehicle through a rigorous inspection process or you may select an inspection at a mechanic or franchise dealership of your choice anywhere within a 15 mile radius of our dealership and we will gladly deliver the vehicle there for inspection.
Most of our vehicles qualify for a 3 months / 3,000 miles limited powertrain warranty or extended bumper to bumper warranties up to 5 years. Please inquire about the prices with one of our sales consultants.